Learning with the Body in Mind
Learning with the Body in Mind – By Eric Jensen
ISBN: 13 9781890460075
Published by Sage Publications
- Once considered extra-curricular, research now suggests that movement activities are integral to the learning process. From role plays and school theatrical productions to relays and challenge courses, learning is activated when the body is involved.
- Whether you’re an elementary-school teacher or a high school maths instructor discover how to increase intrinsic motivation, improve attitudes, strengthen memory, and boost achievement through the movement arts.
- This highly readable resource offers a valuable compendium of practical strategies backed by clinical and classroom research for engaging all learners at all levels. Explore the possibility that more activity; more wisely applied, will make a significant, positive, and lasting contribution to the lives of your learners. Applies to All Levels.
- Brand new unused book
- Cost: $22.99 Inc GST and Free Parcel Post anywhere in Australia. Contact us for international orders.
- Focus Education Pty Ltd is located in Flagstaff Hill, South Australia. Local inspection and pickup welcome.