Enriching the Brain
Enriching the Brain – How to Maximise Every Learner’s Potential – by Eric Jensen
ISBN: 13 9780470223895
Published by John Wiley and Sons
- Eric Jensen-a leading expert in the translation of brain research into education, provides a compelling case in Enriching the Brain that we greatly underestimate students’ achievement capacity. Drawing from neuroscience research as well as related studies, Jensen reveals that the human brain is far more dynamic and malleable than we earlier believed. He offers us a powerful new understanding of how the brain can be enriched, across the board to maximize learning, memory, behaviour and overall function.
- The bottom line is we have far more to do with how our children’s brains turn out than we previously thought. Enriching the Brain shows that lasting brain enrichment doesn’t occur randomly through routine or ordinary learning. It requires a specific, and persistent experiences that amount to a formula for maximizing brain potential. Parents, teachers and policy-makers would do well to memorize this formula. In fact, the lifelong potential of all school age kids depends on whether or t we use it. Offering an inspiring and innovative set of practices for promoting enrichment in the home, the school, and the classroom, this book is a clarion call.
- All of us, from teachers to parents to policymakers must take their role as ‘brain shapers’ much more seriously and this book gives the tools with which to do it.
- Brand new unused book
- Focus Education Pty Ltd is located in Flagstaff Hill, South Australia. Local inspection and pickup welcome.
- Price includes FREE shipping within Australia. Contact us for international orders.